Subject: [Leica] Street Photos
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:12:03 +1030

>From the same sale I bought one of this print:
http://www.peterturnley.com/printsite/prints.php

I don't know if Voja's eyesight has deteriorated or if he was
instructed to do this, but the print appears unspotted although there
are several dust marks and a hair/long thin object visible on the
print.  The tones are perfect, but the sorts were disappointing.

I have some prints of my own work made by Voja in the 1990s - those
prints are stunning, impeccable, even if looking at them just shows me
that I had a lot to learn.

Marty