Subject: [Leica] What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:11:23 -0800

Nice photo and great story.  I had the luck of communicating with my wife
for almost a year before actually seeing her.  We were pen pals when I was
in the service.  That was in 72, so we have been an item for quite some
time.  Who knows what would have happened if she had seen me before knowing
me.

Aram