Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] thoughts ?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:36:56 -0800

After flipping back and forth between each for quite some time, I find the
B&W a bit flat on my monitor, but the color one has that orange wall thing
that does distract from the main subject.  So, overall, as it is presented,
I vote for the B&W one, but might like to see a bit more contrast added.
Maybe it is my monitor, but it is calibrated with a Spyder III.  That does
not mean it is calibrated successfully, however.  I think if it were not for
the background distraction, I would say the color one hands down.  It brings
out more of his facial feature for me, and of course, the bib striking and
the food looks much more unappealing in the color version.  You do not see
the food on his face in the B&W version, so the color one fits the title you
gave it more.

OK.  I guess I sound confused.  Still flipping them back and forth in my
mind.  Mute the orange and pick the color one.

Aram