Subject: [Leica] IMG: Predator/prey, re-processed
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:47:49 -0500

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Feb 14, 2012, at 7:46 AM, wildlightphoto at earthlink.net wrote:

> I've re-processed the photo of a Cattle Egret with mouse from a couple of
> months ago.  The original was processed on my old, now deceased computer,
> the new version was processed on a new computer with ACR and CS 5.1
>
> original:
>
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/ardeidae/L1640293.jpg
>
> re-processed:
>
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/ardeidae/caegre04.jpg
>
> to say I'm happy with the new system would be an understatement.

the photo of a lifetime Doug,

wow

how to get a copy, file, print...?
<<<

It's not Friday so I can't tell you ;)

I'm getting a monitor calibration tool in the next few days and once I
check the photo on a calibrated monitor I'll make a print.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?