Subject: [Leica] World Press Winners
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:54:22 -0800

In the Fifth Element, a fun science fiction movie, the alien tasked to save
the Earth was in despair because she saw all the images of war and
atrocities. I guess WPP are like that.

Jim Colberg has written an excellent critique of the WPP and their WESTERN
bias:
http://jmcolberg.com/weblog/2012/02/the_problem_with_western_press_photo/