Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:50:39 -0800

We have fairly soft water here in Vancouver, but I have two in line filters
for my water supply; one charcoal. For development I put a little bit of
Photoflo or preferably LFN into the developer and again a little in the
final rinse. It's been 30 years since I had spots (unless I do something
really stupid :-( ).

Henning