Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 06
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:42:37 +1300

With my smaller cameras falling by the wayside (M9 having some lenses
calibrated in Solms and X100 with Fuji after sticky aperture blades) I took
the 5D out for the first time!

Once I took the RRS bracket and battery pack off it was not too bad to
carry, especially as I have recently fitted an UPstrap - however it gets a
lot more attention than the other two cameras do......

http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2012/06/

C & C welcome

John    - 5D, 80mm Summilux other than last two which are 100mm APO Macro

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] NZ PAW 06)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] NZ PAW 06)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] NZ PAW 06)