Subject: [Leica] FS: 50 Summicron and Collapsible Elmarit
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:58:38 -0500

I'm cleaning house and have two 50s I've decided to let go.

The first is a 1960s-era 7-element chrome 50mm 2.0 Summicron that I bought a
few years ago to use on my M3.  Since then I've shot film about twice and
the lens is sitting unused.  It's very clean (KEH EX by their evaluation)
and no scratches on the glass nor any fogging or hazing.  With front and
rear caps.  The average Buy-Now price on that well-known trading site is
$1,500 and change.  $1,250.00

The second is a 50mm collapsible f2.8 Elmarit (11831).  It's their latest
version though no longer available from Leica.  Black anodized finish.  In
original box with case, lens hood, and front and rear caps.  Excellent
condition.  $950.00

Either shipped insured by 2-day UPS or USPS.  US only, please.  Photos on
request.  7-day return if you decide either lens is not as advertised.

Please contact me off list at the above e-mail address if you're interested.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Dick