Subject: [Leica] William Carter
From: kpsphoto at gmail.com (karen schreiber)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:48:56 -0800

I recently met with Bill Carter who lives in the SF Bay area. He is a
photographer-writer who used a Leica M2 and M3 for most of the photos in
his newest book, *Causes and Spirits. Photographs from Five Decades*. It
was published by Steidl in 2011. Although the book is sold by the author on
his website, http://www.wcarter.us/, and  it is  sold through Amazon in the
US and the UK,  the publisher has not extensively marketed the book. I
told Bill, who is a very low key person, that I would introduce him to the
LUG.  Like Ted Grant, he has photographed in a hospital, in this case the
neonatal unit at Stanford Hospital.
Karen Schreiber
www.kpsphoto.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] William Carter)