Subject: [Leica] Pano stitch test: Sunset light
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:41:11 -0800

Mark, not sure about the other parts, but you said:

"Can one lens really be less symmetrical than an other?
Because part of me thinks a lens is either retrofocus or its not.
Visa versa symmetrical or not."

Take a look at Hologon, now THAT is a symmetrical designl. Anything else is
probably just some idea of being symmetrical :-)

Thanks Paul. I am using the lens nodal point. I guess I should further add
that I am cheating and I am using a Gigapan.

http://www.richardmanphoto.com/blog/?p=3348

--

Replies: Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Pano stitch test: Sunset light)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Pano stitch test: Sunset light)