Subject: [Leica] Flip scanned negatives in Lightroom
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:35:48 -0600

Unless you are dealing with a very thick negative, like older 4x5, it
really doesn't seem to make a difference,  at least on a transparency
adapter for a 9800 Microtek flatbed.

On the Scanmaker  i900, I routinely scan them either way they'll lay the
flattest so I won't have to load them into holders.

On the Nikon, of course it is difficult to load 35 upside down, as you
notice the curl of the neg.

As they say, ymmv, but I've scanned thousands of negs, and that's MY
mileage.