Subject: [Leica] Lightroom photo names/titles
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:36:31 -0800

When you are importing the files initially, if you know the particular set
if for a specific event, i.e. a birthday party, you can change the "File
Renaming" to use "BirthdayParty" or whatever you like as part of its name.

In fact, some people advocate that you always rename the files to include
the date as part of their names. For example, mines are YYYYMMDD_<original
name as from camera>.