Subject: [Leica] Photographic Freedom
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:54:18 +0530

The authorities in all countries are paranoid. You would think that an
Iphone would do the job, and there is no way they can control smart phones.
By the way, did you see this one as well?

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Photographers_face_copyright_threat_after_shock_ruling_update_26_Jan_includes_pic_news_311191.html

Cheers
Jayanand