Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the 1930s
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:52:04 -0500

Flying from NY to Chicago in 1960 to move there would I have been in a DC-6?
On the way back 6 months later thy had this new thing it was a Boing 707 and
there were not reassuring propellers for kids to watch go round and on
round.
But Chicago to NY was 2 hours instead  of 6. I was ten.
I could live with that.
And the Stewardess's were so pretty I had to shield my eyes. Too blinding.
I'm pretty sure it was American Airlines.
Danny Kaye.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/