Subject: [Leica] Ferraris and Fire Hydrants
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 08:21:08 +0000

I dislike red cars, always have. Modena's town colour is indeed yellow but
the racing colour of Italy is red, so the racing cars are red (the only team
still painting the car largely in their countries racing colours).
Ferraris are available in lots of colours, I particularly like the pale
metallic blue they used to do. Non-red makes the car rarer too, there were
only 6 Daytona spyders made RHD, 4 red, one blue and one black.
FD