Subject: [Leica] printing paper
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:05:33 -0800

I've been using Ilford GFS also. Though I don't have the bronzing Richard
does (Epson 9800), I will be switching to the Harman Baryta because the
Ilford is too warm. It's OK for color, but for BW, it's hard to match with
matte. Most the white mattes make it look a bit dingy. The Harman looks
better matted and framed because it is not so warm, IMO.

Won't be buying the Harman warm of course.

Good luck Leo,
Bob