Subject: [Leica] Epson R2880, not getting glossy paper option
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:44:55 +0900

  A few days ago I swapped my 120 GB Macbook Pro internal hard drive
for a 750 GB one.  A few things need setting right.

One problem now is that when I try to print a photo from Lightroom or
Preview, I only get options for Matte, Fine Art, Plain, or Post-card
papers, and also for CD/DVD.  I only have glossy paper.  Now the print
comes out wrong.  I downloaded and installed the profile for Epson
glossy paper, but it doesn't come up as an option in Lightroom or
Preview, even after restarting the Mac.

Does anyone have a suggestion?  I seem to be getting a few computer
snags this week.

Thanks,

Peter

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Epson R2880, not getting glossy paper option)