Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sorting Beans
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:52:26 +0100

straight import in LR - a few clicks and export as is

contrast down to zero is the first move I made

then adjusted tones and colours to my taste ...

starting back from the TIFF/DNG will certainly achieve better results
as the neg looks rich in details

Keep them coming
Ph

Le 25 janv. 12 ? 13:48, Tina Manley a ?crit :