Subject: [Leica] Suffering from too much advice
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:12:29 -0800

> Any one out there using either the 2.0 or the 1.9, or better both, able to
> comment?
>
> Thanks,<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you know what?

All you guys worry way to much about the techie stuff! Look at how many
posts there have been about the Noctilux?? Heavens "GET OVER IT AND GO TAKE
PICTURES!!!!!" All this techie back and forth is as boring as crap!"

OK there now I've done it and said it and there'll be all kinds of "pissed
off posts!!!!!!!"  PITY! :-)

ME? I'm editing a bunch of new photos! :-) See it really is about taking
pictures not the stupid corners, closeness.... best answer for that close
crap? Buy a damn macro lens and GET as close as yer butt can get you! Screw
the Noctilux and get close! :-)

Oh Yeah I forgot we rattle on about all kinds of things! oh well! good
night! :-)

Dr. ted :-)

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Suffering from too much advice)