Subject: [Leica] IMG: Patrick and Friend
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:11:03 +0100

Indeed, the camera on the iPhone 4S is really the best camera on any mobile
phone, I think. My son has one too, and it is certainly far superior to the
camera in my iPad2.

But one must keep things in perspective. They are all toys, although at
times they produce passable images, as Bob shows here.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain