Subject: [Leica] Why we all should buy an Alpa :-)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:15:18 -0800

I got a kick out of George's comment.....  not because I think George is
wrong, but......

Think of all those DSLR ( or high end P+S) cameras with the Live View or ANY
view on the back.......Can you imagine ANY of these positions given over 40
eyes, the wondelust of viewing live on a 3 inch screen, and a monopod?

I just get a big smile on my face......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Practice stillness, hold breath, posture - use of elbows on chest - pressing
camera into face, etc.

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Why we all should buy an Alpa :-))