Subject: [Leica] LR4 Beta problem
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 14:48:48 -0800

I'm NOT using it. I'm just experimenting with its new features in
order to understand them, especially to understand them well enough
to know whether I will want to upgrade. The crawling behavior of
those sliders prevents understanding.

Incidentally, there appears to be a contradiction in LR3. The
exposure slider ostensibly correlates with a section called
"exposure" in the histogram. But I find that it affects exposure over
the entire histogram range, whereas the brightness slider principally
affects exposure/brightness in the mid range.

Herb