Subject: [Leica] Summicron DR Eyes
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:09:28 -0500

I haven't seen any above 2xxx having the old style body or eyes attached
which would be an obvious mismatch although theoretically useable.  I'm
interested in the phenomena that there seems to be 3 versions of the eyes
for the DR: Old logo for old body, new logo for old body (with larger ball
bearing acceptance), and new logo for new body for smaller ball bearing.  I
would like to know if this is in fact true and the only way really is to
measure the ball bearings and receptors for each case.

Chris