Subject: [Leica] Falling Apart
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:14:40 -0500

Thank you, Jacky.  I did not get the attachment photo, but maybe you could
try sending it again or posting it on the Leica Gallery page.

I appreciate your comments and hope that we all have a better new year
ahead!  January is a traditionally dark time here in the USA and especially
in the South where we usually have many blooming flowers in a few short
weeks.  If I can only hold on until time to order chickens, I'll be fine!

TIna