Subject: [Leica] Falling Apart
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:24:36 -0600 (CST)

Obviously you forgot to renew the 2012 warranty for your body.  If you act
quickly, you may be able to renew without any penalty.  ;)  This getting old
is the pits!  Chris is getting ready to have her right knee replaced next
month, so she will be able to take the cruise in May.  And we have a wedding
in June for our middle grand daughter to make sure we get to, happens right
after the cruise.  ;)

Gene