Subject: [Leica] Introduction
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:07:27 -0600

On Jan 14, 2012, at 8:11 PM, Ryan Scott Bardsley wrote:

> My digital workhorse has been a Canon 20D that I bought when they were
> hot, and fresh, and young. The time came when it was time for something a
> bit more interesting. I have two small children. I am only going to have
> one chance to capture images of them when they are this age. And I wanted
> something that would challenge my photography skills and make my life
> interesting. After a good deal of research, I settled on a lightly-used
> M8.

Welcome Ryan!

Can't wait to:
"see" your "take" on "your" world.
(sort what's served up here - varying points of view from around the globe)
and
read your thoughts on photography, fountain pens, bicycles, cars, single
malts, german wines (the latest thread which somehow got started with a
photograph of a bottle of Leitz wine), UV filters (ouch! who kicked me?),
etc.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com