Subject: [Leica] X-Pro1 preview
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:57:53 -0500

I get about 275 even from the cheapest generic battery charged with the
dodgiest cheap charger. I would recommend examining your settings and/or
shooting habits.  Also, make sure that the batteries are actually charged
(with cheaper chargers you often get a false "full.").

I shoot RAW all the time.

Dante