Subject: [Leica] Bonham, Texas
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:58:22 +0100

A very interesting picture, Leo. Churches like this one always come as a
surprise to me, a church being in my (unconscious) mind made of stone and
fitted with a high steeple and, if possible, lots of statues and other
ornaments! And the welcoming board on the right would rather be more of a
deterrent than an invitation to come in ... Good catch, good light, nice
contrast, weird atmosphere though: where are the people? All inside I
guess?Jean-Michel