Subject: [Leica] MFT>M adapter
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:45:47 +0530

Bob,
Very, very difficult. When I got a GF1, Howard Cummer sent me an
adapter. Manual focus wide open with Leica M lenses was pretty much a
hit and miss affair, the EVF was nowhere like good enough. Stopped
down, the Panny 20mm f1.7 was excellent, so that is what I use, and my
Leica M lenses still languish in a dry box! I wish Leica would bring
out an M10 with auto focus and VR...I would buy it like a shot, with
new lenses as well. Till then I will use these mirror less bodies with
the native lenses (the new Fuji looks really exciting), or maybe a
Nikon V1 with an FT1 adapter - which maintains auto focus, auto
exposure and VR, and from all accounts works very well.

Cheers
Jayanand