Subject: [Leica] LUG Book has landed
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:43:26 -0600

Mine has arrived! Thanks to the date shipped by Blurb, the delivery was to
have been last Saturday, but thanks to the fact that my building doesn?t
accept deliveries on weekends and a brain-dead FedEx driver, it had to sit
in a truck or warehouse until this afternoon.
As someone who often shoots for high quality 4-color printing, I am
impressed with the advance in digital printing. It's not quite what I get
from a press on good paper, it is very, very good. And the photos! As was no
surprise, the kind of person interested in the Leica is likely a fan of
"street photography" but it is interesting that they can do it with any
manner of cameras.

I salute all! I find you intimidating.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] LUG Book has landed)