Subject: [Leica] DNG/Lightroom Question
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 23:50:16 -0800

There are two procedures going on:

1 - Propriety RAW to DNG

2 - Develop "default" of a DNG based on the Process and Profile setting

Add to it is that there have been different generations of DNG, although
I'm not sure they change the basic look per se.

Anyway, the answer probably depends on when you have done the conversion
and what settings you use for camera calibrations, and it's all very
possible that even an Adobe engineer would not know the definitive answer...

Don't sweat the details, just visualize in B&W like I do :-)