Subject: [Leica] Mui Wo
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 08:23:45 +0800

Greg, Richard,
When we lived on Lantau we used to take the ferry from Mui Wo to get into
Central. Next time you are in Hong Kong we will go back and have lunch at
Bahce Turkish Restaurant. The owner, Sahtu, is a good friend, married to a
very smart looking French lady and has a beautiful blond curly haired
daughter. Oh, and the food is excellent and inexpensive too. And the market
area is timeless - although the Hong Kong Government is threatening to
modernize it. I hope they don't.
Howard