Subject: [Leica] IMG: Philichrome Six - Strasbourg
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 12:24:41 +0100

Philippe, no kidding, I believe I start appreciating this new approach,
though it's not that new when I look at the other pictures of this series,
this one is REALLY very well balanced, subtle colour, good composition + a
place I think I can easily recognize. Serais-je en train de me convertir?
Bient?t je serai un fana, ainsi vont les choses!Jean-Michel