Subject: [Leica] aftermarket M batteries
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 16:44:36 -0600

It was the dste labeled battery that had the warning on the ad that it
would not work with the M9 charger.  That would be the version of the
charger with a cord.

One battery that does not work is branded Flashpoint, the other has no
brand, simply labled for Leica M8.

They both are otherwise identical in shape with the Leica branded battery.