Subject: [Leica] The left hand shake greeting, from a beautiful European woman does it mean she like me?
From: paul.winkfield at gmail.com (Paul Winkfield)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:53:02 -0500

Happy New Year LUGers!

My day job besides photography is sales...I handled a product problem with
a customer over the phone; she decided to return it
.
She came to the sales floor to meet me, and thank me for helping, She was
super happy to meet me and extended her left hand! I had to do a quick
switch to my left. She had the appearance of a young Sophia Loren, stunning
in her designer shades, English perfect with accent I could not place. We
talked about the product and family (cleaning up 2yr kid old's messes) and
she was happy with my advice. When done  she thank me again, took my card
and extended her left hand again!

So with our international group, can someone help me understand reason for
the left hand shake? I consider myself a bit worldly but that one threw me!

Thanks in advance
Paul

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] The left hand shake greeting, from a beautiful European woman does it mean she like me?)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] The left hand shake greeting, from a beautiful European woman does it mean she like me?)