Subject: [Leica] The Fuji XPRO-1
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 20:41:01 -0700

Richard Taylor wrote:
> In my experience with the Panasonic GF-1 and now the GX-1, they are very
rangefinder-like if you use them that way.  Snap an optical finder into the
hot shoe, set the camera to >center-point focus only, put the point you
want to focus on in the middle of the finder, half-press the shutter,
reframe, push the shutter the rest of the way down.

I'm coming a little late to this thread but the timing is perfect as I just
got my new (refurb) Pen E-PL1 today and had a chance to try it out with the
Leitz 50mm bright-frame optical finder (SBOOI).  It worked really well for
me using the kit lens set at 50mm equivalent and AF, as Dick described.
 Looking forward to giving it a better workout tomorrow but so far so good.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] The Fuji XPRO-1)