Subject: [Leica] The 2011 LUG Yearbook is Now Available for Sale
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:37:57 -0500

i ordered my copy right away and now have to push the days till the 12th,
when it is to arrive.

only the 1st 15 pages are available for preview online and that means 4
photographs.

i think all of lluis ripoll's photos are awesome and am the proud owner of
a copy of his book Indignats,
but the photo of the young girl with the balloon was definitely the right
choice!
:-)
bharani