Subject: [Leica] The 2011 LUG Yearbook is Now Available for Sale
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:53:32 -0900

Ordered mine today.  Thank you Jim for pulling this all together.  I'm
one of those first time participants.  I'm really looking forward to
seeing this book (my first Blurb book purchase) and participating
again in 2012.  Next December, I hope to have at least couple good
photos taken with my R8 or R6.2 to choose from......I was surprised to
find I had taken so few photos with the R8 in 2011.  Had to fall back
to my second string.  :-)

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska