Subject: [Leica] IMG: Titmouse in January
From: Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:48:39 -0800

It has taken several years to finally get a good grouping of birds
coming into the yard to feed. The hardest were the hummingbirds that
stay over the winter. We finally have 3 of them - 2 females and a
male and they seem to be firmly embedded now. I'll post some hummer
shots in the near future.
The birds do like those 'weathered' feeders - one of ours has a big
crack in it too!
BarryH