Subject: [Leica] Oly question
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:05:46 +0800

Hi Phil,
I would just second Nathan's comment - I have tried all sorts of Leica lens
adaptor combinations on my G1, GF 1 and GH2 cameras and it is not a very
satisfying exercise.
The panasonic lenses, like the 20mm f1.7 and the Olympic lenses, like the
45mm f1.8 are so good and so easy to use they tend to be picked up and taken
when I'm faced with real world situations. Of course YMMV.
Howard