Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/12/2011: my brother-in-law
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:34:32 +0100

Yesterday was a long day. I left my house in Alicante at 7:30 a.m. and
arrived at the apartment of my sister and brother-in-law in Wroc?aw (Poland)
after midnight. Three flights: Alicante-Madrid-Warsaw-Wroc?aw made the trip
this long. After picking me up at the airport, my brother-in-law pulled out
a bottle of vodka in the garage (which doubles as a pantry) and poured us a
welcome drink:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1650670521_p3kCrDZ-O-LB

A few minutes later we were sitting in their living room for a bite and a
few more shots:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1650668389_CL7fgqg-O-LB

That is just the way things are done in Poland.

My brother-in-law will be 74 on January 5th--he is keeping well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain