Subject: [Leica] CRUISE THE NORTHWEST TO ALASKA 2012 :-)
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:00:55 -0800

Jan and I shall be joining you on this cruise. It's her first. (Mine too).
We are soooo excited!

I found a cruise ship ornament for the Christmas tree and then put a wrapped
Princess cruise brouchure (Thank you Lynn, you're awesome) behind it.

I thought she'd cry. I could hardly sleep because it was such a perfect
present!!!!

Adam