Subject: [Leica] Collapsible lenses on the M8/9
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:19:05 +0100

Hello John,I use the Elmar 2.8 / 50 quite often on my M8 and everything
works fine BUT I try not to collapse the lens too much, in fact I keep it
open all the time (I've bought a specific bag to carry the M8 + open Elmar).
What I've noticed is that this lens is the perfect companion for the M8's
captor whose surface I feel is well adapted to 50mm shooting, slightly
better than the 35 summicron ... Best wishes,Jean-Michel