Subject: [Leica] Happy Holidays!
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:19:21 -0600

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Henning Wulff <henningw at
archiphoto.com>wrote:

> Meanwhile, having had the operation a week ago, I'm hobbling around quite
> well, albeit painfully on my new knee. The other one is to be done in
> spring/summer.

Too bad you didn't have them done together like I did. It really is
better!.

The only problem is that once you get good knees, it is so great, you start
longing for other parts to be exchanged.

Too bad they don't have skeletal transplants!

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/