Subject: [Leica] Tricks to fix sticky CL meter?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:46:30 -0500

Duct tape, ha ha.

But on a related topic, I peeled off the aluminum plate that covers the
light meter pots, and of course destroyed the plate.  So, I've covered
up the panel with plastic hockey tape.  I am thinking of using Gorilla
tape for more toughness, but, also thinking "why bother", it is an
internal cavity.  My only concern is whether it is supposed to be light
tight.

Vick

Message from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] Tricks to fix sticky CL meter?)