Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: last week before the holidays
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:12:57 +0100

Our office does the civilized thing and closes between Christmas and New
Year, so last week was the full working week of the year. Hence there were
several events squeezed into the week, and lots of opportunities to
photograph a representative sample of my colleagues in non-working contexts:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=658

To forestall snide comments about Eurocrats etc., let me state up front that
with the exception of the solidarity sales, which took place during lunch
time, all this merrymaking took place after hours.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu