Subject: [Leica] Looking at buying an M8
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 01:19:03 +0800

1973  911 2.7RS
1992  964 RS
1995  993 Turbo
2010  997 GT3 RS 3.8
2011  997 GT3 RS 4.0
2011  E82 1M

The key is to avoid mass market stuff you can buy easily.  Limited
production/difficult to buy usually do well in terms of depreciation.

For example, while there are tens of thousands of Toyota Corolla roaming our
streets, our market has been allocated only ten GT3 RS 4.0 and twelve 1M.

Desirability + rarity = either no depreciation or notable appreciation

Joseph

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Looking at buying an M8)
Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Looking at buying an M8)