Subject: [Leica] OT: how to reply to sender from iPad
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:37:26 +0100

During my recent trip to the US I decided to support the local economy and
to spend some Euros while they still are worth something, so I bought myself
an iPad. I am enjoying it so far, except for a few small annoyances. One of
those is that I cannot see any obvious way to send a private reply to a LUG
posting, short of manually copying and pasting the recipient's address. On
my computer I can just hover the mouse over the sender's name and a little
menu pops up, allowing me to send a message just that person and not the
list. Is there a way to do the same in the iPad's mail program?

TIA

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Photo at frozenlight.eu