Subject: [Leica] Holiday cards, Youtube video and Smugmug voting
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 13:41:22 -0800

Hi my LUG friends,

First, I printed some holiday cards (done as Chinese New Year card so I
have some extra time to send them out :-) ), if anyone wants one, please
email me off-list. Oversea LUGgers are OK!

My slideshow with the Occupy images and Makana music is getting a lot of
good feedback, please check it out if you have a chance and feel free to
share.

http://youtu.be/MpW-w5kP7lo

A PDF portfolio with less images (only the best ones :-) ) is here:
http://www.richardmanphoto.com/Portfolio/Vot99.pdf

Also, if you use Smugmug, someone nominated my "Turn" image from Occupy as
"Picture of the Year," please consider voting if you agree.
http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=211481

(dgrin is the smugmug user forum system)

Thank you and Happy Holiday.