Subject: [Leica] 1972 British Grand Prix
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 13:05:22 -0600

I'm still scanning and tripping down memory lane:

http://www.bobbaron.com/BritishGP1972/index.html

The race report is found at:

http://www.grandprix.com/gpe/rr215.html

It was mostly misty and drizzly and grey and the colors in these
Ektachromes didn't hold up quite as well as some of my others, but
Vuescan software and Lightroom did a pretty good job of resurrection..

For those who missed last week's post:

http://www.bobbaron.com/EuropeanGP1966/index.html

For that race report see:

http://www.grandprix.com/gpe/rr147.html

There will be more soon, but first I must pay attention to finding two
shots - a little more current - for the LUG Yearbook.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] 1972 British Grand Prix)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] 1972 British Grand Prix)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] 1972 British Grand Prix)